We are open! Our online appraisal and virtual estate sales services are in full operation. Our office and gallery are available by appointment. Please give us a call and we can see how we can help you. (503) 235-0946
Dates: March 14th — March 16th
Time: 10 am - 4pm, daily.
This is a large home in the NW Skyline neighborhood. The family home of over 50 years. Collectors and accumulators. Chinese antiques including snuff bottle collection, carved furniture, robes and jewelry, porcelain, carpets and more. American and European antiques and collectible porcelain, sterling, glass and Mid-century furniture. Multiple rooms of vintage clothes, purses, hats and jewelry, books and more.
Thursday, March 14th - Saturday, March 16th
10 a.m. to 4 p.m. daily
- There is no list. Numbers are handed out at 9 a.m. the FIRST DAY OF THE SALE ONLY.
- If there is a large crowd we let small groups of people in at a time until everyone is happily shopping.
- Your number will hold your place in line, which means that once you get your number, you can leave the venue and return once the doors open.
- We accept cash or credit cards for payment.
- All sales are final and must be picked up on the day of the sale unless other arrangements are discussed.
- We offer a holding area for you to place your goods while shopping.
- We do not allow large bags, boxes or backpacks; no exceptions.
We look forward to seeing you at the estate sale. Happy treasure hunting!
- R. Lalique bowl “Sirens”.
- Qing dynasty rose palette vases.
- Snuff bottle collection.
- Chinese and Japanese porcelain, bronzes, art.
- Europe’s porcelains.
- Rooms of vintage clothes, purses, shoes (from Hermès to Penny’s).
- Rooms of books.
- Chinese carved furniture.
- Oriental rugs.
- European antiques.
- MCM wall units.
- DYI primatives.
- Framed art including Mel Katz and William Cummings.
- Antique Chinese textiles in contemporary frames.
— and we are just scratching the surface!