EASTER WEEKEND POP-UP
Dates: April 6th — 9th
Time: 11am to 5pm
THE MEMORY DEN
499 SE 2nd Ave.
Portland, OR 97214
EVERYTHING IS FREE EASTER SUNDAY
Get ready for our next POP-UP estate sale coming soon to Portland's industrial east side. We will have a combination of estates present, including a couple larger estates too far to travel and personal treasures from Gary Germer's warehouse. So we're bringing them all together for one BIG smorgasbord of estate sales under one roof.
We will have tons of finds available in this warehouse estate sale. Great pieces of fine art, photography, and sculptures. Plenty of vintage furniture, home decor, and antique treasures. Antique toys, all kinds of collectibles and memorabilia, including authentic celebrity autographs. Lots of worldly pieces and sculptures. Plus, it wouldn't be an Easter estate sale without all the beautiful religious collectibles of Jesus, Mary, crucifixes, and adorable cherubs!
Thursday, April 6th - Sunday, April 9th
11 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily
- There is no list. Numbers are handed out at 10 a.m. the FIRST DAY OF THE SALE ONLY.
- If there is a large crowd we let small groups of people in at a time until everyone is happily shopping.
- Your number will hold your place in line, which means that once you get your number, you can leave the venue and return once the doors open.
- We accept cash or credit cards for payment.
- All sales are final and must be picked up on the day of the sale unless other arrangements are discussed.
- We offer a holding area for you to place your goods while shopping.
- We do not allow large bags, boxes or backpacks; no exceptions.
STREET PARKING ONLY!
We look forward to seeing you at the estate sale. Happy treasure hunting!