Dates: July 27th — 29th
Time: 10 am - 4pm
6029 NW El Rey Drive
Camas, WA 98607
Venture across the Columbia River and discover the lavish neighborhood of the LaCamas Lake Estate Sale. This massive home belonged to an award winning designer and is full of exceptional entertaining pieces, stylish vintage clothing, fine art, home decor and wall accents. Being an acclaimed design expert, there is lots of tasteful furniture, sofas, chairs, tables from antiques to mid-century and modern pieces. The owner was passionate host and entertainer with plenty of china, silver servers, and glassware, plus a lot of ceramic accents, accessories, and sculptures for every season. The house spans generations of life, featuring many unique pieces, plenty of the usual sought after estate sale treasures, and some tech updates and electronics in great condition. There is also a couple electric Hoveround wheelchairs, walkers, and other medical equipment including a staircase chairlift system. Every room of this large estate is bursting with furniture and must-have items, including the back patio is loaded with outdoor furniture and exterior decorations. Even the garage is chock-full of great finds from tools/supplies, bolts of fabric, and Christmas decor.
- There is no list. Numbers are handed out at 9 a.m. the FIRST DAY OF THE SALE ONLY.
- If there is a large crowd we let small groups of people in at a time until everyone is happily shopping.
- Your number will hold your place in line, which means that once you get your number, you can leave the venue and return once the doors open.
- We accept cash or credit cards for payment.
- All sales are final and must be picked up on the day of the sale unless other arrangements are discussed.
- We offer a holding area for you to place your goods while shopping.
- We do not allow large bags, boxes or backpacks; no exceptions.
We look forward to seeing you at the estate sale. Happy treasure hunting!