Dates: November 17th — 19th
Time: 10am - 4pm
3075 NW Cornell Rd.
Portland, OR 97210
Perched in the NW hills in an almost secret neighborhood just off Cornell, you'll find the hidden gem of Nancy Fisher's estate. A collection of vintage furniture, worldly decor, and stylish fine art ideal for any treasure hunter.
Great items in versatile wingback chairs and divine serving china to the gorgeous dining room table and buffet sideboard cabinet, and you can't pass up the trendy lamps and lighting. There's plenty of other charms and trinkets belonging to a sophisticated collector, including vintage jewelry and clothing, Asian pottery, crystal glassware, lots of kitchen and cookware, and a like-new Peloton machine and workout kit. Not to mention a Christmas room, just in time for the holidays! We'll also have convenient bargain shopping options when you enter and exit through the garage full of even more furniture, art, and decor.
Thursday, November 17th - Saturday, November 19th
10 a.m. to 4 p.m. daily
- There is no list. Numbers are handed out at 9 a.m. the FIRST DAY OF THE SALE ONLY.
- If there is a large crowd we let small groups of people in at a time until everyone is happily shopping.
- Your number will hold your place in line, which means that once you get your number, you can leave the venue and return once the doors open.
- We accept cash or credit cards for payment.
- All sales are final and must be picked up on the day of the sale unless other arrangements are discussed.
- We offer a holding area for you to place your goods while shopping.
- We do not allow large bags, boxes or backpacks; no exceptions.
We look forward to seeing you at the estate sale. Happy treasure hunting!