We are open! Our online appraisal and virtual estate sales services are in full operation. Our office and gallery are available by appointment. Please give us a call and we can see how we can help you. (503) 235-0946
Downsizing Sale of Ms. Gweneth Gamble Booth
We have a lot of fine silver, China linens, and crystal. 19th century Demi line tables. Pre-Revolutionary War breakfront. Fine Pacific NW art: Sally Haley, Givler, CES Wood, Wentz, Tom Hardy, and Snyder. Books and toys. Galle, Steuben, Waterford baccarat crystal and cranberry glass epergnes. Jewelry caskets. George Washington and Alexander Hamilton signed documents and ships papers. Imari, Canton, Famille Rose porcelains. Fine Garden Decore. And more!
August 1st: 2pm—8pm
August 2nd, 3rd, & 4th: 10 am — 4pm
In the West Hills of Portland.
Take a Peek
(May take a moment or two to load...)
- There is no list. Numbers are handed out at 1 pm the FIRST DAY OF THE SALE ONLY.
- If there is a large crowd we let small groups of people in at a time until everyone is happily shopping.
- Your number will hold your place in line, which means that once you get your number, you can leave the venue and return once the doors open.
- We accept cash or credit cards for payment.
- Prices are non-negotiable until the last day of the sale.
- All sales are final and must be picked up on the day of the sale unless other arrangements are discussed.
- We offer a holding area for you to place your goods while shopping.
- We do not allow large bags, boxes or backpacks; no exceptions.