We are open! Our online appraisal and virtual estate sales services are in full operation. Our office and gallery are available by appointment. Please give us a call and we can see how we can help you. (503) 235-0946
Dates: May 2nd — May 4th, 2019
Time: 10 am - 4pm, daily
Address: 1832 SW Elm St. Portland, 97201.
We are happy to announce a moving sale in a historic, $3.25m estate in the West Hills. The Bishopcroft House is a 9,000 square foot English Tudor home built in 1911. It is on the historic registrar and features a chapel, wine-cellar, and top-floor ballroom-turned-playground. Gary Germer and Associates will be hosting a sale in this historic space that will feature a vast collection of antiques, oriental rugs, fine art, and beautiful decor. In addition, the hosts are liquidating a variety of children's toys, books, and crafting supplies.
Available items: antiques; oriental rugs; fine art; beautiful decor; children's toys, books and crafting supplies.
Take a Peek.
- There is no list. Numbers are handed out at 9 a.m. the FIRST DAY OF THE SALE ONLY.
- If there is a large crowd we let small groups of people in at a time until everyone is happily shopping.
- Your number will hold your place in line, which means that once you get your number, you can leave the venue and return once the doors open.
- We accept cash or credit cards for payment.
- All sales are final and must be picked up on the day of the sale unless other arrangements are discussed.
- We offer a holding area for you to place your goods while shopping.
- We do not allow large bags, boxes or backpacks; no exceptions.