Dates: OCT 20th — 22nd
Time: 10 am - 4pm
3726 SW 48th Place
Portland, OR 97221
Journey into the winding forested roads of the SW Hills and discover the eclectic Bridlemile Midcentury Estate Sale. The charming MCM home is full of so many trendy and nostalgic items from all kinds of styles and generations. There's a few truly exceptional midcentury furniture pieces like a set of chairs and a desk by Paul McCobb, sideboards and cabinets from Berkey & Gay, side tables from Bodafors, lounge chairs by Biedermeier, even Dirk Van Erp copper cookware. We also have a gorgeous Renaissance revival dining room collection of tables, chairs, and buffet. Among the many midcentury accents and decor, there are also furniture and art from Asian, Victorian, and European influences, including fine art.
The collector incorporated a variety of styles throughout the home, which guarantees for a diverse estate shopping experience. Along with the diverse furniture and decor we also have fine art, Oriental rugs, Asian pottery, Heath dinnerware, crystal glassware, sterling silver, jewelry, West African sculptures, electronics including vintage stereo equipment, fishing supplies and rods, lots of books including leather bound collections, luggage sets, bed frames and mattresses, toys and games, and so much more! We will even have a huge assortment of things in the BARGAIN GARAGE full of great deals on discounted/damaged items from their storage.
- There is no list. Numbers are handed out at 9 a.m. the FIRST DAY OF THE SALE ONLY.
- If there is a large crowd we let small groups of people in at a time until everyone is happily shopping.
- Your number will hold your place in line, which means that once you get your number, you can leave the venue and return once the doors open.
- We accept cash or credit cards for payment.
- All sales are final and must be picked up on the day of the sale unless other arrangements are discussed.
- We offer a holding area for you to place your goods while shopping.
- We do not allow large bags, boxes or backpacks; no exceptions.
We look forward to seeing you at the estate sale. Happy treasure hunting!