Dates: June 8th — 10th
Time: 10 am - 4pm
1720 SW BROADWAY DR.
Wind your way up Broadway and find this mid-century treasure box hidden in the forest that's full of all kinds of amazing vintage discoveries. There's a literal trove of so many wonders from the trendy furniture to the eclectic art, and everything in between. Every room in this home is bursting with sought after pieces. A few showcase items we found so far are a custom set of furniture designed for the daughter of Meier & Frank, a collection of vintage bicycles, a set of Lillian Pitt Native American masks, miniature menageries, and even a classic Mustang for sale. There's also a ton of the usual noteworthy items in fine art, sculptures, mid-century furniture, home decor, tons of books, jewelry, rugs, Native American works, Pan-Asian pieces, popular boardgames, kitchen accessories, gardening and workshop tools, a Christmas room, and whole lot more!
- There is no list. Numbers are handed out at 9 a.m. the FIRST DAY OF THE SALE ONLY.
- If there is a large crowd we let small groups of people in at a time until everyone is happily shopping.
- Your number will hold your place in line, which means that once you get your number, you can leave the venue and return once the doors open.
- We accept cash or credit cards for payment.
- All sales are final and must be picked up on the day of the sale unless other arrangements are discussed.
- We offer a holding area for you to place your goods while shopping.
- We do not allow large bags, boxes or backpacks; no exceptions.
We look forward to seeing you at the estate sale. Happy treasure hunting!