THE JANET EDWARDS DESIGNS ESTATE SALE
Dates: SEP 8th — 10th
Time: 10 am - 4pm
1960 SW Vista Ave.
Portland, OR 97201
Explore the giant mansion of the late interior designer Janet Edwards and warehouse collection. A locally acclaimed talent featuring furniture and decor from her personal and professional life in a variety of styles; from China to Tuscany, from traditional to mid-century modern, from rustic to high-end luxury. Sofas, chairs, rugs, lamps, fine art, dishes, glassware, kitchen supplies, workout equipment, books, home stereo systems, holiday decor, beer brewing supplies, cultural pieces, live and faux plants, workshop and gardening tools, bolts of fabric, and all kinds of home decor and collectibles.
Thursday, March 14th - Saturday, March 16th
10 a.m. to 4 p.m. daily
- There is no list. Numbers are handed out at 9 a.m. the FIRST DAY OF THE SALE ONLY.
- If there is a large crowd we let small groups of people in at a time until everyone is happily shopping.
- Your number will hold your place in line, which means that once you get your number, you can leave the venue and return once the doors open.
- We accept cash or credit cards for payment.
- All sales are final and must be picked up on the day of the sale unless other arrangements are discussed.
- We offer a holding area for you to place your goods while shopping.
- We do not allow large bags, boxes or backpacks; no exceptions.
We look forward to seeing you at the estate sale. Happy treasure hunting!