Dates: April 27th — 29th
Time: 10 am - 4pm
2861 NW Cumberland Rd.
Journey up into the lavish Kings Heights neighborhood of the NW hills and discover our little Louvre in Portland, the impeccable Kings Cumberland Estate Sale of two devoted art collectors. The manor is like a mini world class art museum, featuring collections of exquisite fine art and sculptures ranging from ancient Chinese works to trendy modern art pieces. We will have Native American sculptures and woven tapestries, along with other worldly artifacts. Prominent artists featured include Robert Colescott, Tom Holland, Lorenzo Ghiglieri, and Alvin D. Loving. There is also extensive collections of art glass and glassware from Baccarat, Lalique, and Baccarat, including stemware sets. We have lots of china, kitchenwares, and decor from Tiffany, Wedgewood, Minton, and more. Not to mention a rare set of Golden Jubilee Queen Victoria candlesticks inspired by the royal face cards. This estate is an art hunters dream, from small media to large masterpieces, the home is bursting with luxury and high-taste charm. Along with the vast selection of art, we will also have vintage furniture, including matching armchairs and stylish console tables. A refined dining room table and chairs with quirky zebra print statement end chairs. Plus, patio furniture and exterior decor and sculptures. Along with all these stunning showpieces, we have lots of great estate treasures including copper cookware, electronics, rugs, books, tools, linens and bedding, and vintage clothing.
- There is no list. Numbers are handed out at 9 a.m. the FIRST DAY OF THE SALE ONLY.
- If there is a large crowd we let small groups of people in at a time until everyone is happily shopping.
- Your number will hold your place in line, which means that once you get your number, you can leave the venue and return once the doors open.
- We accept cash or credit cards for payment.
- All sales are final and must be picked up on the day of the sale unless other arrangements are discussed.
- We offer a holding area for you to place your goods while shopping.
- We do not allow large bags, boxes or backpacks; no exceptions.
We look forward to seeing you at the estate sale. Happy treasure hunting!